• print | Share: email to a friend share with facebook share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with Pinterest

    Club at Irish Creek, LLC Clubs & Associations

    1196 Fairway Drive
    Kannapolis, NC 28081
    (704) 932-2525
    Fax: (704) 933-4400
    Click to Learn More
    View Map

    about us

    The Club at Irish Creek (previously the Kannapolis Country Club) is a private, non-equity, full service country club facility. Built in 1953 as the Cannon Mills Golf Club, the club was purchased by David H. Murdock, Chairman of Dole Food Company, in 1982. The elegant and established 27,000-square-foot clubhouse features The Grille, four dining rooms, members lounge, men's and ladie's locker rooms and pro shop.